Balakrishna miffed with scripts offered to him

Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna expressed his displeasure on the subjects he has been offered these days by the filmmakers. “Ever since I gave a public statement stating that I will enter active politics, most of the directors and writers are approaching me with either political subjects or high voltage faction scripts which didn’t interest me. For me, Cinema is different and politics is different and they can’t be linked. I have the enthusiasm to try variety characters and I hope God will give me the strength to play all the memorable roles done by my father NTR,” says the actor.
Balayya says the trends he has created in the past become a path for others. “I started the faction trend with Samarasimha Reddy. After that several heroes followed it, as we have the habit of going after success. Likewise, whichever trend I created was later followed by others,” he opined.
Balakrishna’s latest outing Srimannarayana opened to mixed response . With the reports of fans may like this mass flick, the fate of the film will be known only after few days of its run at the Box Office.

Share this article :

Post a Comment