Being sexy is... well, sexy, says Kareena Kapoor

Being sexy is... well, sexy, says Kareena Kapoor



Actress Kareena Kapoor is, in her own words, “super-happy” and the excitement is writ large on Bebo’s face too as DNA catches up with the Bolly hottie on the day she kickstarts her new film Heroine. Admitting that this year has been extremely special for her, she reveals that she finds it hard to choose what’s made it most special — her films crossing the Rs100 crore mark, announcement of her marriage next year, her wax statue being installed at Madame Tussauds or the most recent — being voted the sexiest Asian woman. In a quick tete-a-tete, the actor talks about films, marriage plans and reveals what being the sexiest means to her.
Q: You are ending the year on a good note…
A:Not just good, the best in fact (laughs). And that I do each year, as I always end the year and bring in the new one vacationing with Saif (beau, actor Saif Ali Khan) in the Swiss Alps. This year is no different and I can’t wait to take off on that break soon after I finish the Heroine schedule here. It’s the one thing that I most look forward to.
Q: So, the marriage is on for next year?
A:
 Yes, soon after the release of Agent Vinod. We are yet to finalise the date though, as it would depend on the release date of the film.
Q: In February, right? 
A:
 Well, I don’t know. It’s more likely to be a March wedding actually. In any case, it’s all undecided yet.
Q: You have been voted the sexiest Asian woman…How does that make you feel?
A:
 Being sexy is well, sexy! Tags have never meant much, but yes being called sexy is always a compliment that women, including me, love. I had never thought about it, so it came as a surprise and yes, it’s exciting too, after all which woman would not like being called sexy. But the best compliment came from Saif when he said, that I am the sexiest in the world (laughs).
Q: What do you prefer – sexy titles or hit films?
A:
 Hit films definitely. Sexy titles are only the icing, but the real substance has to be the performance. Call me a 100 crore heroine over sexy any day!
Q: What do you think is the sexiest thing about you?
A:
 My curves! I think getting them back have made all the difference. But no, seriously, I think in my case it’s impossible to separate the body of work from the body per se (smiles). It’s the personality overall that makes you sexy and that includes your work too na.
Q: Do you think that the recent wax statue installation and now this have put you leagues ahead in the competition?
A:
 There is no competition! I think each one of us is running our own race, but like I said, more than the tags, my work speaks for itself. And if it’s about number game, then well, I’ll let the numbers at the BO play that game.



Share this article :

Post a Comment