I have a beautiful body: Veena Malik

I have a beautiful body: Veena Malik




Pakistani actress Veena Malik has signed not one or two but five Bollywood films we hear. The 'Bigg Boss' seductress has fair share of fan base in India too. 

Be it her intimacy with Ashmit Patel or shenanigans at the Bigg Boss house, Veena Malik has managed to stay in the limelight. 

The starlet is currently in news owing to her 'Swayamvar' on tv. Apparently she has shown interest in getting married on tv through the 4th season of the wedding reality show. We asked Veena if its true. "I can't say anything about Swayamvar but I am looking forward to getting married in real life. I've been unlucky in love though" admits Veena. Ask about Ashmit and she says, "I am fond of him. He is a dear friend." 

As far as safeguarding her 'sexy' image is concerned, Veena is quick to add, "I have a beautiful body and I have done some sexy photo shoots here in India but they are all esthetically shot and I won't call them semi-nude." 

Looks like after Bigg Boss, Swayamvar seems to be next on Veena's agenda.
Share this article :

Post a Comment