I Love To Act With Nagarjuna: Bala Krishna

I Love To Act With Nagarjuna: Bala Krishna


Balakrishna’s magnum opus film Sri Rama Rajyam directed by veteran director Bapu released on November 17th and the movie is running successfully with the houseful collections. Balakrishna portayed the role of Lord Rama and Nayanthara played the role of sita Devi. Balakrishna is now planning to so more mythological films in future. NBK is presently busy with the shooting of Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padatara near Rajahmundry, in which he is playing the guest role and Manoj is playing the lead role. Balakrishna said, “I wish to do a character with negative shades like Ravana and I would love to act with Nagarjuna for such films. I am ready to do multi-starrers”. On the other hand Nagarjuna is presently acting in a devotional film “Shirdi Sai” in the direction of Raghavendra rao.

Share this article :

Post a Comment