From Rapper to Writer: The journey of Ranveer Singh

From Rapper to Writer: The journey of Ranveer Singh



Actor Ranveer Singh is being applauded for his stint in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. The trailers are looking promising, and this may just be Ranveer's second success story. 
However, the movie has showcased Ranveer's writing and rapping talents. Ranveer has not only written, but also wrapped a small bit for a song of the film's. Now we hear that the actor has also written a script of a movie that he would like to direct sometime next year. 

"Yes, I want to do everything. Direct, write, act, produce... If it's not too much for me, I may just do it all," he said confidently. About the reactions to his promos, Ranveer says they are 'encouraging'. 

"But I have butterflies in my stomach, and won't rest still till the verdict is out," he added.

Share this article :

Post a Comment