Shraddha Das kicked about her new home

Shraddha Das kicked about her new home



Actress Shraddha Das is excited and why shouldn't she be? She's moving into her dream home in Versova in Mumbai, all by herself! The actress, who spent her childhood and grew up in her home in Chembur in Mumbai, is moving into her new place in the posh Versova neighborhood in upmarket Andheri.

The actress informs that she's moving to Andheri for professional reasons. "Earlier I spent 15 to 20 days filming in Hyderabad itself and I'd be home in Chembur for a few days. But now, I'm concentrating on work here and decided to move to this place in Versova that I'd bought last year. I will end up saving a lot of time commuting till Andheri and Lokhandwala where most of my work happens," informs the "Mogudu" actress.

Shraddha is also kicked about starting a new phase in her life - living alone independently and making new friends. "All my friends are in Chembur and now I'm moving into a new place so I'm excited about making new friends and being among new people I meet there. Also, I'm moving in my new place alone so that's exciting," says Shraddha, adding, "I'm leaving forBangkok for a month-long shoot, so my mom and friends will do up the place meanwhile and keep it ready by the time I return."

Share this article :

Post a Comment